shutterstock_58324948Home and Contents Insurance

A better way to insure your Home

Up to 50% discount for Buildings and Contents cover

Quentin L. Jones Insurance Services has been a specialist in Home and Contents cover since 1975.
We provide tailor made policies with all the top insurers including Aviva, Axa, Allianz, Ageas, Royal & Sun Alliance and Zurich. Our aim is to fully protect your home and possessions and the most competitive price.


get a quote

To insure your home you need two kinds of insurance policies.

  • Buildings Insurance – this covers structure of the home (your bricks & mortar), as well as the fixtures and fittings.
  • Contents Insurance – this covers the contents you would take with you if you were to move homes.

Call us today to meet your local insurance expert.

"The person I dealt with was extremely efficient and helpful, he was extremely courteous and polite".

Miss A Thomas, Pontypridd

Access to over 70 Brokers nationwide

Image of leading broker logos